- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, Poland
- European Holocaust Research Infrastructure, Portal to Holocaust-related archival material held in institutions across Europe and beyond
- Jewish Museum Berlin, from the Stiftung Jüdisches Museum Berlin
- Leo Baeck Institute, New York City, includes digitized German-Jewish periodicals and other collections on German Jewry
- Memorial de la Shoah, includes archives of the Center of Contemporary Jewish Documentation (CDJC), Paris
- Wiener Library for the Study of the Holocaust and Genocide, London
- Yad Vashem - The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority, Jerusalem includes
Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names and Holocaust Film Database
- Anne Frank Center USA Website
- Armenian National Institute
- Association of Holocaust Organizations (AHO)
- The Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies University of Minnesota
- Visual History Archive, USC Shoah Foundation, Los Angeles, California
- Simon Wiesenthal Center Los Angeles
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Washington, includes On-line Photo Archives; Oral History Archive and Film and Video Archive
- Yale University's Cambodian Genocide Program
North Carolina Teaching Resources
- N.C. Council on the Holocaust
- The Holocaust: A North Carolina Teacher's Resource, by Linda Scher, 1998, 158 pages.
- The Holocaust: A Personal North Carolina History 15 minute VHS Video.
- Witnesses to the Horror: North Carolinians Remember the Holocaust, by Cecile Holmes White, 1987, 137 pages.
- ASU Belk Library Collection
- Books and DVDs on the holocaust are available in the Center's office
- Reading List on the Armenian Genocide and Its Denial (DOCX)